Bookings and Cancellation Policy for Courses.
- The fee for Cooking Courses must be paid in full at the time of booking. Mama Nagi’s can only reserve a place on a course once full payment of course fees has been made at which point we will confirm the booking with an Order Confirmation email. Should the course of your choice be fully booked, call or email us and we can place you on a waiting list.
- Mama Nagi’s does not issue cash or credit card refunds for customer cancellations. If a cancellation request is received at least 14 days before the start of a course, your fee will be transferred into a credit amount without penalty. No cancellation requests may be made within 24 hours of a course booking; at this point in time no credit or refund will be possible.
- If a person that is booked on a course fails to avail of it for any reason, they are not entitled to a refund.
Cancellation of Course Dates
- Mama Nagi’s reserves the right to alter the timing or content of any course, to substitute any teacher, or to cancel a course at any time.
- Mama Nagi’s reserves the right to make alterations to all course fees and dates published in brochures or online.
- In the event that such changes occur, notification will be given to all affected participants as soon as possible.
- In the event that a course is cancelled by Mama Nagi’s, the course will be refunded in full if the course payment was made by cash or credit card (notwithstanding extenuating circumstances such as ‘force majeure’). Alternately, a credit may be applied to a future course, as per the customer’s request. In the events of ‘force majeure’, all payments for course fees will be deferred to a later date.
Card payments can be made by most Debit Cards, Credit Cards or PayPal through our online payment system. Cheques are not accepted by Mama Nagi’s
Health & Safety
- In the interests of both hygiene and safety, students and guests are advised to wear covered, low-heeled shoes with a non-slip sole within the Hands-On kitchen area at Mama Nagi’s kitchen facilities.
- All food cooked in the school is intended to be eaten on the premises. For health and safety reasons, no savoury or unapproved items may be taken home.
- Mama Nagi’s shall be under no liability whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage to participants, guests, customers, or their property, whether due to any neglect, act, or omission by the school, its agents, or employees.PURCHASES FROM OUR ONLINE SHOPCertain products from our Online Shop are available for delivery to addresses within Ireland and the UK. International deliveries (including other addresses within the EU) will require a minimum delivery surcharge and may incur extra delivery charges depending on the exact destination in which case we will contact the customer to confirm these requirements. Please consult the chart below for the delivery surcharge applicable to you.If you order Products from our Shop for delivery, keep in mind that international delivery destinations may be subject to import duties and taxes. These are generally applied once the delivery reaches the destination. Customers are fully responsible for payment of any duties and taxes applicable to their order. We encourage customers to contact their local custom’s office for further information before placing an international order.All Products purchased from our Online Gift Shop for delivery will be delivered by DPD unless other arrangements have been made for custom orders. We will make every effort to post products on the first business day following Order Confirmation. Estimated delivery timescales once processed by DPD are listed below.(See https://dpd.ie/ for more information.)If we have to delay dispatch of an Shop order, we will notify you by email as soon as possible. Mama Nagi’s is not liable for any delay or difference in delivery times within the posted estimated timeframes.
DELIVERY SURCHARGE CHART & ESTIMATED DELIVERY TIMES
||Delivery Surcharge per Order
||Estimated Delivery Time
||Minimum 2-5 business days
|Within the UK
||Minimum 2-5 business days
||€10.00 minimum(extra charges may be incurred depending on destination)
||Minimum 5-10 business days
Returns on Products
Products within this section only apply to physical products purchased from our Online Shop and Catering Events.
- For products purchased from our Online Shop, customers have 14 days from the date of purchase to return an item to Mama Nagi’s for refund. All items for return must be returned as new, unused, in its original packaging, and accompanied by the buyer’s receipt. Mama Nagi’s cannot accept returns that have been used or damaged.
- For products purchased from our Online Shop, customers must email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details regarding the return including a forwarded copy of the Order Confirmation, your full name, contact telephone number, email address and original delivery address. Customers have 14 days from the date the product reached the delivery address to return an item to Mama Nagi’s for refund as reflected on the postage date stamp on the package. All items for return must be returned as new, unused, and in its original packaging and accompanied by a copy of the Order Confirmation email. The customer will be responsible for all postage costs. Once received, Mama Nagi’s will credit the original purchaser’s credit card for the amount that was paid. Refunds will be made within 7 days of the date that we receive your returned package. Mama Nagi’s will not accept returns that have been used or damaged. Any returns that are not new, unused, and in its original packaging will be sent back to the customer and the customer will be responsible for postage costs.
- Mama Nagi’s is not liable for any items for return which fail to reach us.